Tuesday 17 August 2010

Just for the Record.

Nobody, no company , no independent brand, no one, would ever make the fragrance in a tester stronger than the fragrance in a bottle, just to get customers to buy it.
Is there some bizarre conspiracy theory floating about the world, along with J.F.K,  Diana  and U.F.O's?
Because frankly, I will throw a well worn court shoe at the next smart arsed customer who spouts this particular bit of lateral thinking at me.
I'm so glad that the lady who set me off , considers herself savvy enough not to be drawn in by the big companies and 'knows' what we are like.
Obviously, she is as UNAWARE of the laws that govern sales, as she is of her dreadful roots and badly dried out large feet , nestled in the manky sandals that all people who think they are ''different'' wear!!!
What I really wanted to say was, (Forgive me here.)
'Don't be stupid you gullible old fool. We would be ruined by the consumer scandal. What idiot told you that!'
But I didn't, however I do believe I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment