Thursday 21 November 2013

Hoisted................

'Yeah, so  I write this blog..........it's about how stupid customers can be.......not all of them obviously, just the really bad ones.....like rude and daft.......'

Just part of a conversation I had moments before I became probably the most foolish customer, in what I can honestly say, was the most cringe worthy situation anyone has ever or will ever encounter.
Now, I know some of you have left babies in pubs, farted at inopportune moments, got crossed wires or fallen off the bath naked. But, I bet you have never got your foof waxed then forgotten your purse in a busy city center salon.

'Where is my purse, tell me I haven't forgotten my purse!!!!!!!!!'

Of course I had.

I then had to stand stupidly in front of the salon owner and receptionist whilst we decided what we were to do, all the while ALL of us were aware, I had just had somebody phootal round my nether regions with hot wax. Hats off to them for trusting me to make sure I paid, because god knows what would have happened if they hadn't.
 I don't believe you can just stick it all back where it came from, can you?
What is the no-returns policy on that?

So you see Karma actually in action, you moan about the customer , you become that customer.

Many thanks for the trust and professionalism.

Hoisted on my own petard!

No comments:

Post a Comment