Tuesday 1 March 2011

Competition Winner.

We have a winner!
It is a story that takes the absolute biscuit of Consultant experiences. I shall say no more until we have edited it as suitable for this blog. In the meantime I would like to thank everyone who sent me their stories. We are simply astounded by  the variety of ways people can be horrid to those of us in the service industry.
For anyone who didn't get all the famous retailers at the side of the page, they are ; Arkwright and Granville (Open All Hours.)  The Shopkeeper at the Fancy Dress shop. (Mr.Benn) Mr. Rumbold (Are You Being Served.) Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd.) Rita and Mavis (Coronation Street.) Willy Wonka (Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.)  Mr. Sainsbury (Sainsbury's) Mr. Humphrey's' (Are You Being Served.)

All personal favourites of mine, I revel in my eclectic taste.
Thank you and join us soon for our guest experience.

Mole X

No comments:

Post a Comment