Tuesday 23 March 2010

Scandalous!

Scandal has rocked the Hall of Plenty. I wouldn't have thought it possible but we have not, seen and heard everything in the beauty business, not until today that is.
Our own counter's resident Miss Marple overheard the fuss but got the details over a sandwich and tea up in the canteen.
Security  has always been strict, given the glories each floor can provide to them that have. It would seem that the Chaps have been hunting down a mystery thief who manages to pilfer no matter what, so imagine our surprise when one of the staff from another floor is caught red handed with stock. I say red handed......
Apparently and she swears it to be true, that the lady in question was caught with a bottle of fragrance, in her knickers.
Now I don't have much sympathy with the girl, but I would truly be mortified if I was ever searched, only to produce a bottle of scent from my Lady Garden.
'She who must be obeyed'  needed more eyeliner and a lie down after that one. There is truly, 'nowt as queer as folk.'

2 comments:

  1. Are you for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Anon Iam. I work in cosmetics in a major department store and only the names have been changed.X Ally

    ReplyDelete