Monday 6 September 2010

A Poke in the Eye with a Sharp Stick, or 'I don't take kindly to abuse!'

Okay then, for the Cliff Richards' fan who stumbled across this blog, then abused both my grammar and myself, what I actually meant was a flippant, topical, joke.
No, I did not mean to be cruel, although I can and most certainly will be in the next couple of lines.
Possibly the thing to have written was, 'high maintenance ' in reference to Cliff and that photo. You see being a grown up, I can spot blusher and spanx, both of which he is wearing in the said picture.
I understand he is a hero to many, I also understand he has a very good sense of humour too, so I guess he probably won't be as offended as you were about my comment.
As for me dying a horrible death, Cliff is a christian and would most likely forgive me, or turn a tightened, highlighted and well groomed, geriatric cheek. So as a fan, I would advise you emulate your hero and rise above such earthly concerns as my 'grubby blog' and 'badly written nonsense'.
Now here is a metaphorical and fairly typical, 'poke in the eye with a sharpened stick', comment from me.
'You sat and read it!'

No comments:

Post a Comment